Bali’s premier Health and Wellbeing Spa Retreat, Bagus Jati, is set in 5 hectares of hillside gardens amongst lush tropical forests in the mountains of Ubud, Bali, with the temperature at night will be 18-23 Celsius degrees. Accommodations consist of 8(eight) deluxe spa villas, each with private spa facilities and 12(twelve) superior villas with wide windows overlooking the tropical forest. A complete health and wellbeing centre, organic gardens and gourmet restaurant, offer the guest the true spirit and grace of Asian inspired traditional healing.
5 nights/6 days Yoga & Ayurveda package includes:
- 5 nights/6 days stay at Bagus Jati including daily breakfast and healthy vegetable juice
- 5 x set dinner (available taking as lunch)
- Joining daily morning yoga class
- 2 x 1 hour private yoga lesson during the stay
- 5 hour Ayurvedic “Malabar rejuvenation” treatment
- 1 hour Ayurvedic “Sirodhara” treatment
- 1 hour Ayurvedic “Abhyanga” treatment
- Joining our daily scheduled activities (Such as nature walk, “Jamu” introduction, ( Jamu is herbal drink made from natural materials, such as parts of plants such as roots, bark, flowers, seeds, leaves and fruits. ) Afternoon Meditation, Aqua Aerobics, Making “Canang” – Balinese daily offering.
- Free use hotel’s health and wellbeing facilities (Pool, Gym and Hot Jacuzzi in Spa)
- Free scheduled shuttle transport to Ubud area
- Afternoon herb tea at poolside café (15:00-16:00)
- Welcome drink & fragrant hand-towel upon arrival
- Daily fruit basket and 2 bottle of mineral water per day
Superior Villa Euro 710/person on twin share basis
Deluxe spa Villa Euro 845/person on twin share basis
One bedroom Villa Euro 995/person on twin share basis
Term and conditions:
- Validity immediately until -31 March 2018
- High season surcharge at Euro 20/person/night will be applied for period check in 1 August -30 September 17.
- Dinner on 31 December 17 will be switched to compulsory Gala Dinner with additional cost of Euro 55/person