Bali’s premier Health and Wellbeing Spa Retreat, Bagus Jati, is set in 5 hectares of hillside gardens amongst lush tropical forests in the mountains of Ubud, Bali, with the temperature at night will be 18-23 Celsius degrees. Accommodations consist of 8(eight) deluxe spa villas, each with private spa facilities and 12(twelve) superior villas with wide windows overlooking the tropical forest. A complete health and wellbeing centre, organic gardens and gourmet restaurant, offer the guest the true spirit and grace of Asian inspired traditional healing.
3 nights/4 days Yoga and Ayurveda packages includes:
- 3 nights/4 days stay at Bagus Jati including daily breakfast and healthy vegetable juice.
- 3 x set dinner
- Joining daily morning yoga class
- 1 x 1 hour private yoga lesson during the stay
- 1.5 hour Ayurvedic “Malabar rejuvenation” treatment
- 1 hour Ayurvedic “Sirodhara” treatment
- Joining our daily scheduled activities (Such as nature walk, “Jamu” introduction, Jamu is the traditional health drinks of Indonesia, made from natural herbs, roots, leaves, bark, flowers, or seeds ). Afternoon Meditation, Aqua Aerobics, Making “Canang” – daily Balinese offerings.
- Free use of our health and wellbeing facilities (Pool, Gym and Hot Jacuzzi in spa)
- Free scheduled shuttle transport to Ubud area
- Afternoon herb tea at poolside café (15:00-16:00)
- Welcome drink & fragrant hand-towel upon arrival
- Daily fruit basket and 2 bottle of mineral water per day
Superior Villa Euro 460/person on twin share basis
Deluxe Spa Villa Euro 545/person on twin share basis
One Bed room Pool Villa Euro 625/person on twin share basis
Term and conditions:
- Above rate valid immediately until 31 March 2018
- High season surcharge 1 August – 30 September 2017 at Euro 20/person/night
- Dinner on 31 December 2017 will be switched to compulsory Gala Dinner with additional cost of Euro 55 net per person.